Photo via: deringhall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cambridge historian James Campbell has spent the last three years touring the globe with architectural photographer Will Pryce, to document and research the worlds most magnificent libraries.
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Libraries Around the World: Austrian National Library | Vienna, Austria.
- Clementinum/The Most Spectacular Libraries Around the World | Architectural Digest
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- 25 Stunning Home Libraries That Are a Book Lover’s Dream
- These Stunning Home Libraries Will Give You Shelf Envy
- 25 Stunning Home Libraries That Are a Book Lovers Dream | Architectural Digest
- A brightly colored, high-contrast, touchy-feely book for babies. Delightful to share, this book will engage even a tiny babys attention and as babies grow they will love to trace their fingers around the tactile finger trails. This series is designed to be used from birth. Babies will be mesmerized by the bright pictures and tactile trails as in this vibrant board book. $12.99
- Picking apples this weekend? Check out this NEW TITLE from Usborne Books and More: Secrets of the Apple Tree . Who lives around the apple tree? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . From worms wriggling among the roots, to birds nesting high in the branches, the hidden wonders of this amazing habitat are revealed.
- Billy Graham’s 9/11 Message from the Washington National Cathedral
- Riggs Library, one of the few remaining cast iron libraries in the United States, was Georgetown Universitys main library from 1891 to 1970 architecture books