Photo via: media.bookbub.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 8 historical fiction books about the Tudor reign, including books from Philippa Gregory and Alison Weir.
- Get lost in a good book. Here are some of Tinas favorite historical fiction novels.
- 15 historical fiction books set in Ancient Egypt, including Nefertiti by Michelle Moran.
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- An informative, first non-fiction book that helps young children learn about the fundamentals of geography, including a range of different habitats and the animals that live there, the weather system and how it works, and the basic geography of continents, land and water. $9.99
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- What a beautiful room! We love the mix of bookshelves and a fireplace in a single dining room. So inviting and cozy, don’t you think? Great for relaxing!
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- A blog about home and garden design including French Country design.
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!
- 14 Steps Towards Living a Simpler Lifestyle. Some great ideas in this article to live the life youve always dreamed about!
- Tales from the Haunted South: Dark Tourism and Memories of Slavery from the Civil War Era