Photo via: flavorwire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Awesome reading room
- I bet when you pull out one of the books a door opens into a secret room
- Hidden passageway bookshelf leading to a secret reading room, perfect escape. ♡
- Tents that zip together into an awesome camping fort. YES.
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- Bookshelf of the day: Arched secret library door in a country home. Source: buzzfeed.com
- Secret door. Awesome.
- 16 Quotes That Will Make You Want to Drop Everything & Read
- thebibliophilejournal:A moment of silence for all of the blood, sweat, and tears lost while reorganizing my bookshelf into this beautiful conclusion