Photo via: happyhealthymama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Multiple desks in your home office. This is a great idea for more work space for you and your family.
- Cat tree – for real. This would look great in the house, much more decorative than the carpet towers sold at the pet centers, and the kitties seem to be enjoying it! Craft store tree, handyman platforms, totally do-able.
- Bookshelf slides out to reveal more storage tucked into the slanted roof area. A great idea for a SMALL (rather than a Tiny) House 🙂
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.
- We found the ultimate cat castle! This is a great idea to keep our indoor cats busy. Discover more pet accommodations on our site now at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/j0ma Is this something your pampered feline would love to have?
- What a beautiful room! We love the mix of bookshelves and a fireplace in a single dining room. So inviting and cozy, don’t you think? Great for relaxing!
- Looking for your next great read? Obsessed with reading books in order? Novelist is for you!
- I dont have a place in my home for this but I think its so cool! Recycled Bike Wheel Clock by pixelthis
- GAH! Old farm house on the outside, high vaulted ceilings, wrap around porch, garage, modern kitchen. Buy the complete plans for this home here.
- What a great idea for a safe place to hide in case of intruders. You could even set it up so you could lock yourself in if needed.
- Sharon McCormick inspires you to rethink your bookshelves with her article Creative Home Libraries: http://sharonsstyleportfolio.com/2013/08/creative-home-libraries/ homelibrary bookshelves bookshelf book shelf interiordesign livingroom organization