Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Classic Victorian, love it all but definitely too big. Probably want it a bit more country for a more open layout though —— Second Floor Plan of Country Victorian House Plan 57563
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Maybe painted in black with a black backdrop. In a smaller room, itd be nice. With a bunch of hardcover books. Hopefully not too busy.
- I just want the one floor where the main living space is… everything else is a bit overboard/over-budget… but this is EXACTLY what Im looking for!
- neat idea for a staircase to a lofted area…
- My perfect cosy living room!!! Someone please buy me a sofa just like this :-)…. but maybe in a more grey shade- I cannot be trusted with this much white
- Got a too small to live-in room area? Make it a reading space with book shelves on three walls.
- Above the wall in the dining room!! I would love a library like this in my home, the contrast of colours is great too!
- This is a wonderful studio office! That face on the wall would definitely make sure that I was actually getting my work done and not getting too distracted!
- I love the ladder…but it would probably be a toy in my house:) Agree. I like it too but would be used as a toy by my boys. Love all the globes on the top of the shelf.
- Okay, so maybe I wont sell my furniture! I need it so it will match this gorgeous wallpaper! Arts & Crafts Wallpaper, Craftsman Style Wallpaper | Bradbury & Bradbury