Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Register for refreshing finds for a bright + breezy kitchen update. Register for your home, honeymoon and new life together with Blueprint Registry.
- Library swing in Austin, TX
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- This is a glazing station….I humor the thought of having one in my kitchen and working in a large commercial kitchen in my own home!
- The New Wahaca Pop-Up Project – A Shipping Container Restaurant In London
- ~~~CHAPTER 4~~~ The library serves the community and will continue to grow, expand and find new ways to engage in a technology centered society.
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- Picking apples this weekend? Check out this NEW TITLE from Usborne Books and More: Secrets of the Apple Tree . Who lives around the apple tree? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . From worms wriggling among the roots, to birds nesting high in the branches, the hidden wonders of this amazing habitat are revealed.
- (Photo: AP / Jacob Harris, file) Evangelist Billy Graham gets a kiss from his wife Ruth, on arrival in New York on the ocean liner Queen Elizabeth, in this March 29, 1960 file photo, after a two and a half month tour of Africa and the Middle East. Graham, who surrendered dreams of missionary work in Tibet to marry a suitor who became the worlds most renowned evangelist, died Thursday, June 14, 2007. She was 87.
- Carnegie Library. Cleburne, TX
- chandelier in the kitchen
- 5 Simple Tips for Going Paperless in your Kitchen. Its much easier and more convenient than you think! The organization is key. Great home idea here.