Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- Take one part of the worlds oldest spiritual system (shamanism), mix in one part of one of the worlds most popular spiritual cultures (the Celts), and bring it up to date by blending in modern for
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- Bookshelf slides out to reveal more storage tucked into the slanted roof area. A great idea for a SMALL (rather than a Tiny) House 🙂
- It’s important to have a space, all your own. Pulte Homes creates floor plans with your privacy in mind. From an adjacent Master Bath and Walk-In Closet, to a beautiful view, Pulte’s bedrooms are built with Kings and Queens in mind.
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~ The Summer Reading program is just one example of a successful program put on by Public Libraries. I loved having fun ways to branch out into the community and discover all the resources offered.
- that is a really cool way in saving space in a small apartment… brilliant
- Got a too small to live-in room area? Make it a reading space with book shelves on three walls.