Photo via: webx.ntu.edu.sg
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- This bedroom would be amazing to have! We just love the unique slanted ceiling, and the fact there’s a skylight/window there to let in the sun every day.
- Hide-away pools: Hydrofloors variable depth swimming pool floors can be simultaneously a deep diving pool, a child friendly shallow depth pool or a mid depth pool for exercise and water games whilst also offering the ability to be completely closed for security. The floor just rises and the water filters through!
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- I love my house, but if I ever expanded, this would be the room were expanding for.
- sun room This would definitely be my reading and cuddling room!
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- a small cot and a coffeepot and this room would be completely heaven
- A VHS coffee table would be awesome in the game room.
- This is more like book porn, I would love to spend a day in one of these libraries
- I love the ladder…but it would probably be a toy in my house:) Agree. I like it too but would be used as a toy by my boys. Love all the globes on the top of the shelf.