Photo via: designed-for-life.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books Mark Twain said, “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
- …not quite sure what this is supposed to be… But I know what it reminds me of…is this where baby books come from?
- I like these shelves, not too tall like many shelves. Ladder is overkill though
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Pour a half a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar into a clogged drain. Once it stops foaming rinse down the sink and your drains will be clear. A cheap and environmentally friendly way to unclog a sink!
- Classic Victorian, love it all but definitely too big. Probably want it a bit more country for a more open layout though —— Second Floor Plan of Country Victorian House Plan 57563
- Cambridge University Library room(Top best high great universities that I focus on(University of Cambridge for example) send me “ACCEPTANCE LETTERS”; THEY WANT ME 😀 ) THIS IS CALLING ME
- This is a wonderful studio office! That face on the wall would definitely make sure that I was actually getting my work done and not getting too distracted!
- 1,483 Likes, 5 Comments – @blueeyedbiblio on Instagram: “im home for the summer, i made it though my sophomore year of college!!!! im just so ready to…”