Photo via: spacesays.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This would be amazing in a home library. If it were possible to add a cushion to the bottom to lounge on – perfection!
- An ornately stencilled black table, framed black painted mirror and candlesticks add to the drama but also provide a focal point.
- Add feet and wallpaper to a cheap bookcase – must do!
- Hilarious books to make you laugh. A great selection of books to add to your 2017 reading list!
- Book lovers will store books anywhere possible LOL.
- Simple and elegant neutral decor. Blue pillows add a nice pop of color. 4250 Linden Hills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55410
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda.
- Love the contrast against the wall colour, and the way the hanging planters and draping plants add a vertical element to the room. (AMC)
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- Hidden passageway bookshelf leading to a secret reading room, perfect escape. ♡
- Upcycle and old wooden ladder for a bookshelf
- Click for Seriously amazing Fool proof hacks to take the guess work out of bookshelves styling. This post makes it EASY to master your bookshelf decorating. Give your bookshelf a makeover!