Photo via: redouxinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Room with paneling and built in bookcase — Wallpaper: Lion and Dove Frieze – Arts & Crafts – Bradbury & Bradbury Art Wallpaper
- Architectural Designs House Plan 23203JD has a wraparound porch that looks great day and night. 4 beds, 4.5 baths and over 4,700 square feet of living. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- This would be amazing in a home library. If it were possible to add a cushion to the bottom to lounge on – perfection!
- The porch wraps around Architectural Designs Luxury House Plan 23660JD. Get over 4,700 square feet of living and up to 3 floors if you build out the attic with Over 50 photos online. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Pour a half a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar into a clogged drain. Once it stops foaming rinse down the sink and your drains will be clear. A cheap and environmentally friendly way to unclog a sink!
- Hilarious books to make you laugh. A great selection of books to add to your 2017 reading list!
- An ornately stencilled black table, framed black painted mirror and candlesticks add to the drama but also provide a focal point.
- Ikea Bookcase Turned Bar – bar crafted from an Ikea Lack Shelving Unit by turning it on its side and adding legs. Not only does the DIY piece look great, but it has a quite functional wide surface for mixing cocktails and four compartments for storing glasses and other supplies.
- Things to do in Lisbon – Philip Kennedy
- Fun Ways to Upgrade a Bookcase: http://www.deringhall.com/daily-features/contributors/mcgrath-ii/5-fun-ways-to-upgrade-a-bookcase via McGrath II
- 5 Fun Ways to Upgrade a Bookcase http://www.deringhall.com/daily-features/contributors/mcgrath-ii/5-fun-ways-to-upgrade-a-bookcase