Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Linderman Library, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Opened in 1878, the Linderman Library was designed by Philadelphia architect Addison Hutton, who modeled the Venetian architecture after the British Museum in London.
- Stairs Bookcase by Levitate Architects, London via gizmodo: Sit and browse! Books Staircase Levitate_Architects gizmodo
- Another view of Boxwood, the Atlanta home designed by Miles Redd.
- Love this space. Chintz designed in the last half of the 18th century by Philippe de Lasalle. Ha! Love that, too.
- Boxwood – Atlanta Home designed by Miles Redd.
- Home theater designed by VDA
- Engaging, interactive board book, specially designed for very young children, full of vivid colors, stylish illustrations and friendly animals. Simple slider mechanisms allow a picture to be transformed. Little children will love making the animals move around or reveal themselves by manipulating the simple sliders. $14.99
- Creative bookshelf in a contemporary house in Istanbul. Designed by Turkish design studio Autoban – Bookaholic Instagram
- The Book Room, Wimpole Hall designed by Sir John Soane about 1806 to accommodate the overflow of books from the Library built for Lord Harley 80 years before.
- A brightly colored, high-contrast, touchy-feely book for babies. Delightful to share, this book will engage even a tiny babys attention and as babies grow they will love to trace their fingers around the tactile finger trails. This series is designed to be used from birth. Babies will be mesmerized by the bright pictures and tactile trails as in this vibrant board book. $12.99
- architecture architect dreamhome dreamhouse exterior interior house home modern modernhome design art
- Amazing A3 posters Wooden Wall Art by Timbergram wallart homedecor original design wooden