Photo via: re-foundobjects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A wonderful golden carp has been over stenciled onto a cobalt and black Japanese wave stencilled background. The silk jacquard cushion on a gold painted rattan chair and simple black coffee table continue the Japanese theme in this dramatic corner.
- True feminine beauty, showcasing the art of stenciling on every available surface. Cobalt painted floor cross hatched with a faux tile design and edged in black. Even the window shutters are stencilled and foiled with a delicate white trellis of flowers.
- A riot of contrasting colour and eclectic styles. Chinese inspired red and gold stencilled wall is an unexpected, but beautiful background to a serene Madonna ‘Modern Mosaic’ painting by Chips (Michael Chippendale).
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda.
- Hanging curtains at an angle adds interest. The contrasting big knobs draws attention to the angle.
- Maybe painted in black with a black backdrop. In a smaller room, itd be nice. With a bunch of hardcover books. Hopefully not too busy.
- “In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.” ― Mortimer J. Adler
- Black wood panelling in the lounge is stenciled with subtle heraldic and botanical motifs giving an almost baronial feel to the space.
- DIY Black Pipe Coffee Bar Station. Dont spend several hundred on a table like this when you can make your own!
- LDa Architecture and Interiors – Interior Designer – Shingle Style – Transitional – Library – Neutrals – Black – Clock Mirror – Upholstered Chairs – Fireplace – Sleek
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99