Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- 16 awesome secret passageways… love the Narnia-type playroom, and the whimsical bookshelf that unfolds into another room!
- Another view of Boxwood, the Atlanta home designed by Miles Redd.
- What is life like on a space station? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . What do the astronauts do in space? What do they eat? Where do they sleep? What do they wear? Each page-turn will take you another step forward on this exciting tour of a space station.
- What a great idea for a safe place to hide in case of intruders. You could even set it up so you could lock yourself in if needed.
- 50 Rainy Day Activities – More great ideas for a learning experience. This is SOLD OUT, but check the other great crafts and activities selections.
- Hilarious books to make you laugh. A great selection of books to add to your 2017 reading list!
- GREAT USE OF SPACE. Love the ladder. Darker, warmer setting with leather chairs. In an office with a reading nook underneath shelving.
- 12 great historical books about the Victorian era, including a mix of historical fiction novels and historical nonfiction.
- This is the color we already planned to paint the bathroom. Now Im really sold – This looks great!
- Home library pull-out sliding storage – great for audio/visual collections.
- Books can take up a lot of space–this is a great way to use your square footage to its fullest potential