Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- St. Florian Monastery, Austria. Contiene más de 140.000 libros y manuscritos, estando decorada en su techo con pinturas al fresco de Bartolomeo Altomonte
- Austrian National Library, Vienna, Austria.
- One of the secret doors of the Stift Admont library, Austria.
- Libraries Around the World: Austrian National Library | Vienna, Austria.
- Just makes me think of the days when knowledge was so highly valued by many because it was not easily accessible for the average citizen.- Melk Abbey Library, Austria
- Vienna, Austria
- Monasterio de Austria. Construir es el ARTE de CReAR Infraestructura. CReOConstrucciones y Remodelaciones.
- Library Letter
- The Old Library of the Dutch House of Representatives, The…
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- “ Library of the Abbey in Waldsassen, Bavaria…
- A library comes in many forms and a massive wall of just books is definitely one of them.