Photo via: s3467.myubam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Engaging, interactive board book, specially designed for very young children, full of vivid colors, stylish illustrations and friendly animals. Simple slider mechanisms allow a picture to be transformed. Little children will love making the animals move around or reveal themselves by manipulating the simple sliders. $14.99
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- SOCIAL STORIES-This book is part of a delightful series which helps to introduce good habits and good manners. Simple, repetitive text makes this book perfect for sharing. Usborne Books & More. Max and Millie Start School $7.99
- Two intriguing introductions to the fascinating worlds of ants and pigs, with a specially written easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations.Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, the Aztecs, wolves, ships and living in space. $4.99
- An informative, first non-fiction book that helps young children learn about the fundamentals of geography, including a range of different habitats and the animals that live there, the weather system and how it works, and the basic geography of continents, land and water. $9.99
- This irresistible book contains vibrantly illustrated farm puzzles. Each page is full of things to find, similarities to spot, differences to detect, and hundreds of other delightful details to talk about. Young children can search through the arrays of animals while developing their powers of observation, and their number and language skills. $14.99
- This finger-printing book includes simple, step-by-step instructions for lots of pictures and scenes to create using only fingerprints, and a multi-coloured ink pad is attached to the side of the book, so no extra materials are required. Encourages creativity and manual dexterity. $15.99
- An introduction to coding for complete beginners, this friendly and accessible book will teach children the basics of Scratch (a free, online program developed by MIT which is widely used in elementary schools), allowing them to get inside the code of their computer and create simple games and animations on screen. $14.99
- A brightly colored, high-contrast, touchy-feely book for babies. Delightful to share, this book will engage even a tiny babys attention and as babies grow they will love to trace their fingers around the tactile finger trails. This series is designed to be used from birth. Babies will be mesmerized by the bright pictures and tactile trails as in this vibrant board book. $12.99
- Here is an assortment of pictures of the herding demonstration Moss did for us spontaneously in our visit August 2011
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99