Photo via: centerbrook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Linderman Library, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Opened in 1878, the Linderman Library was designed by Philadelphia architect Addison Hutton, who modeled the Venetian architecture after the British Museum in London.
- This is the Lange Special Collection Reading Room at University of California. This looks more like a place to have a glass of wine and listen to Lounge music.
- George Peabody Library, Maryland Take a visit to this stunning library at John Hopkins University. Its also used for events, such as weddings. Find out more at Peabody Events.
- One of the oldest libraries at the heart of Oxfords historic University is Duke Humfreys Library in the Bodleian, which held the primary function as a reading room for maps, music and pre-1641 rare books until 2015
- Shiba Ryotaro Memorial Museum Library , architectural design by Tadao Ando – Osaka
- bookmania: The Morgan Library Museum, New York (Photo by LuciaB) From magnolia-garden on Tumblr get more only on http://freefacebookcovers.net
- Hanging curtains at an angle adds interest. The contrasting big knobs draws attention to the angle.
- Baro New World Cantina in the Brick Walk – Fairfield, CT
- Notable Fairfielders: John Mayer (grew up in the Stratfield section of Fairfield.)
- Shopping: The Snappy Gator on the Post Road, Fairfield.
- Fairfield Local Kitchen and Beer Bar – 85 Mill Plain Rd Fairfield CT
- Mecha Noodle Bar in Fairfield