Photo via: bookshelfporn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- La Bibliothèque Nationale, Paris – France
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- bibliothèque Random de MDF ITALIA. L81,6 x P25 x H216,3 cm – 1.678 € chez The Conran Shop
- Paris Noir edited by Aurélien Masson
- Suisse, Sankt Gallen, 1763 : Bibliothèque de labbaye de Saint-Gall
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- love this hidden writing nook – looks like Shakespeares & Sons in Paris
- Great idea for pet owners – a dog bath in the utility room!
- Staircase bookshelf. Design by Bruce Lynn – Beautiful bookshelves.
- Things to do in Lisbon – Philip Kennedy
- Things You Obviously Need In Your New Home – my home dream COME TRUE!! Now if only I had it
- Shelfie of the day ❤️ A snapshot of @lucianovalencas bookshelf. – Beautiful Bookshelves.