Photo via: bookshelfporn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Suisse, Sankt Gallen, 1763 : Bibliothèque de labbaye de Saint-Gall
- Esta é uma das melhores maneiras de decorar aquela sua parede que está sem graça . Fiz um post sobre isto no meu blog : http://rafaelas028.wix.com/belezainfinita-pt
- 5 million dollar library – most expensive room in the world – carved from one tree and 3 stories!
- Budget Powder Room Reveal [ORC Week 6] – Our Home Made Easy
- La Bibliothèque Nationale, Paris – France
- Bibliothèque mazarine (Paris, France) Jastrow – Wikimedia…
- 191 Likes, 40 Comments – J E A N I N E S T O K E R (@thestokerhouse) on Instagram: “Raise your hand if you love a great find! I went to Ikea today to pick up a few placemats and…”
- The adorable office of Jessie, founder of Shop Sweet Lulu
- The Book Shop
- house tour victorian cottage, home decor, Shop the master bedroom
- Giornate uggiose per libri polverosi biblioteca library books libri dreamlibrary bibliotecaideale bressanone brixen italia italy travel viaggio places luoghi altoadige trentinoaltoadige @yallerstrentino_altoadige @altoadigedascoprire @yallersitalia @italy_hidden_gems