Photo via: dionnerivera.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Library loft!!! I soo want this in my house with a nice big sunny window to sit in front of.
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- The Enchanted Home: Basements that you will never ever want to leave………
- Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love…
- Its finally Friday💃🏼A BIG SMILE with this wall art 😆
- Hanging curtains at an angle adds interest. The contrasting big knobs draws attention to the angle.
- adorable book that introduces young learners to the concept of LARGE numbers, and gives them a way to visualize and appreciate these big numbers…with (spoiler alert) a poster containing ONE MILLION STARS! I LOVE this book! Follow the link for more information and to order! MFW 1st weeks 13, 15
- I love how this home office has room for two computer spaces plus a big table space to spread out on! Rule 1 dont talk jk.
- I actually did this in a home I owned and I never regretted it! One thing pinning has taught me is that I am NOT a pastel kind of gal. NOPE, it is right to the rich dramatic jewel tones for ME!!
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda.