Photo via: life.time.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- (Photo: AP / Jacob Harris, file) Evangelist Billy Graham gets a kiss from his wife Ruth, on arrival in New York on the ocean liner Queen Elizabeth, in this March 29, 1960 file photo, after a two and a half month tour of Africa and the Middle East. Graham, who surrendered dreams of missionary work in Tibet to marry a suitor who became the worlds most renowned evangelist, died Thursday, June 14, 2007. She was 87.
- Billy Graham’s 9/11 Message from the Washington National Cathedral
- Billy Graham Crusade, Portland, OR 1950
- President Kennedy with Rev. Billy Graham in the White House.
- Billy Graham
- LIFE With Billy Graham: Rare Photos From the Early Years of His Career | LIFE.com
- Love Billy Graham
- RUTH AND BILLY GRAHAM
- billy graham reading from isaiah 33:2- O Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee; be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.
- Living a Teenage Dream / B-Metro July 2013 / Photography by Graham Yelton Fab teen decor ideas from Dana Wolter!
- Billy Graham…More at http://ibibleverses.com
- IKEA Billy bookcases with glass doors and added molding for a custom look.