Photo via: ohmigoshblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- Pretend its a window and hide your electrical box!Repin By:Pinterest++ for iPad
- I think Im in love… But Id have it in warm colors… or Dark blue and offset with cream accents….
- Awesome floor to ceiling book shelves. This is what I want one room to look like in my future home
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- minor de:tales: Interior | Henry Wilson, I would love to have this for the kids room.
- This bedroom would be amazing to have! We just love the unique slanted ceiling, and the fact there’s a skylight/window there to let in the sun every day.
- Above the wall in the dining room!! I would love a library like this in my home, the contrast of colours is great too!
- Skull Brush/Pen Holder, Skull, Office Organiser, Human Blue Skull, Skull Figurine, Office Decor, Gift for Her, Hodi Home Decor, Human Skull, on Etsy, $26.00
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- I love the ladder…but it would probably be a toy in my house:) Agree. I like it too but would be used as a toy by my boys. Love all the globes on the top of the shelf.