Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.
- Time to Make – Kindle…. I love this book and she is really honest about life in general…this helped me tremendously…..
- This peaceful book nook. | 22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworms Dream Home
- double sided book case as room divider
- “In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.” ― Mortimer J. Adler
- …and went to heaven. YESSS THIS IS MY DREAM! I LOVE THE BOOK SHE IS READING IT…
- Framed bookcase. How fabulous is this? Book it in style!
- This quote is the very last line of the book. Its ironic since most humans are haunted by death.
- SOCIAL STORIES-This book is part of a delightful series which helps to introduce good habits and good manners. Simple, repetitive text makes this book perfect for sharing. Usborne Books & More. Max and Millie Start School $7.99
- This is more like book porn, I would love to spend a day in one of these libraries
- Now this is our kind of living room! Cushions for easily adjustable seating and a mini library! I just want to curl up on that floor cushion and read a good book.
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99