Photo via: apartmentgeeks.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- …and went to heaven. YESSS THIS IS MY DREAM! I LOVE THE BOOK SHE IS READING IT…
- WOW!!!!! This could be the house of my dreams!!! Give me land…Lots of Land…
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- This is heaven! I would spend my days in here & never be heard of again, if I had something as extraordinary as this.❤️
- Top Ten Tuesday – January 20, 2015: My Top (way more than) Ten favorite fantasy books (so far)! // The Book Addicts Guide
- Art and Madness memoir summary: recounts the lost years of Anne Roiphe’s twenties, when the soon-to-be-critically-acclaimed author put her dreams of becoming a writer on hold to devote herself to the magnetic but coercive male artists of the period.
- adorable book that introduces young learners to the concept of LARGE numbers, and gives them a way to visualize and appreciate these big numbers…with (spoiler alert) a poster containing ONE MILLION STARS! I LOVE this book! Follow the link for more information and to order! MFW 1st weeks 13, 15
- This is more like book porn, I would love to spend a day in one of these libraries
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- (Photo: AP / Jacob Harris, file) Evangelist Billy Graham gets a kiss from his wife Ruth, on arrival in New York on the ocean liner Queen Elizabeth, in this March 29, 1960 file photo, after a two and a half month tour of Africa and the Middle East. Graham, who surrendered dreams of missionary work in Tibet to marry a suitor who became the worlds most renowned evangelist, died Thursday, June 14, 2007. She was 87.
- This peaceful book nook. | 22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworms Dream Home
- I SOOOOOO! way this library in my dream home!! I have ALWAYS wanted this kind of room!! ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS!!!