Photo via: theladyintweed.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2015 Junior League of High Point Designer Showhouse Written by Clara Haneberg / Photos by Dustin Peck Library Terrace by Eric Ross for Summer Classics With the home’s beautiful brick exterior as a backdrop, the library […]Read More
- Library Spiral Staircase, Budapest, Hungary
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.
- “ Library of the Abbey in Waldsassen, Bavaria…
- Library by the Sea…I want a library in my house:)
- Klementium National Library in old Town Prague. The library of the Klementinum, build by the Jesuits at the beginning of the 18th century. This is Baroque architecture in its most beautiful form. Czech Republic
- The library stairs in Lednice Castle, Czech Republic (by overthemoon).
- Now this is library art! Bill Woodrows Sitting On History was purchased for the British Library by Carl Djerassi and Diane Middlebrook in 1997. The ball and chain attached to the book, refers to the book as the captor of information which we cannot escape by Curry15.
- This is the library of the Biltmore House, built by George Washington Vanderbilt II. It is the largest privately owned home in the United States with 135,000 square feet and 250 rooms.
- In the library of this Manhattan townhouse decorated by Vicente Wolf, the tufted armchair is covered in a metallic leather by Edelman; the carpet is by Stark.
- Linderman Library, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Opened in 1878, the Linderman Library was designed by Philadelphia architect Addison Hutton, who modeled the Venetian architecture after the British Museum in London.
- Multi-Media Paradise – Johnny Depp Lists His Historic Downtown L.A. Penthouses – Photos