Photo via: mylusciouslife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books Mark Twain said, “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
- New home? Feel like you need to revamp your bedroom? These 20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas will give you all the inspiration you need! Come and check them out
- What do you want to be when you grow up? These oversized board books for our littlest learners perfectly illustrate that the possibilities are endless! What do you want to be when you grow up? A deep-sea diver? A stuntman? An astronaut? When you grow up, you can be anything you want to be! $8.99
- What do you want to be when you grow up? These oversized board books for our littlest learners perfectly illustrate that the possibilities are endless! What do you want to be when you grow up? A dog walker? A vet? A lion tamer? When you grow up, you can be anything you want to be! $8.99
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- adorable book that introduces young learners to the concept of LARGE numbers, and gives them a way to visualize and appreciate these big numbers…with (spoiler alert) a poster containing ONE MILLION STARS! I LOVE this book! Follow the link for more information and to order! MFW 1st weeks 13, 15
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Rooms That Prove Black Built-in Bookcases Are the Next Big Thing