Photo via: familyhomeplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the ladder…but it would probably be a toy in my house:) Agree. I like it too but would be used as a toy by my boys. Love all the globes on the top of the shelf.
- I just want the one floor where the main living space is… everything else is a bit overboard/over-budget… but this is EXACTLY what Im looking for!
- Luxury Country House Floor Plan 2
- HOUSE PLAN 940-00020 – This fabulous Colonial house design features amazing curb appeal on the exterior and a large family friendly interior layout. Approximately 6,858 square feet of living space is found in the home’s interior and there are an additional 1,050 square feet in the overhead bonus room.
- This mix of colors works for all seasons, but we especially love it for fall.
- adorable book that introduces young learners to the concept of LARGE numbers, and gives them a way to visualize and appreciate these big numbers…with (spoiler alert) a poster containing ONE MILLION STARS! I LOVE this book! Follow the link for more information and to order! MFW 1st weeks 13, 15
- All about classic design and timeless elegance. Shop Target for traditional decor you will love at great low prices. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or free same-day pick-up in store.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Library loft!!! I soo want this in my house with a nice big sunny window to sit in front of.
- Architectural Designs House Plan 23203JD has a wraparound porch that looks great day and night. 4 beds, 4.5 baths and over 4,700 square feet of living. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- White Staircase with runner, very clean, with the wooden floor gives a contemporary feel to a Victorian house
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!