Photo via: floatproject.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Carter Kay Interiors – Interior Designer – Atlanta – Transitional – Family Room – Home Office – Library – Prints – Window – Window Cozy – Window Nook – Cabinets – Shelf – Display – Organization – Decor – Neutrals
- Now this is a cool family tree idea. I would love this in a family or living room setting.
- This peaceful book nook. | 22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworms Dream Home
- Rustic flair meets modern elegance in this family room. Mixing materials, textures and fabric patterns really adds character to a room full of neutrals. I love the pop of color with the orange accent pillows. — 9993 Dell Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- What a beautiful room! We love the mix of bookshelves and a fireplace in a single dining room. So inviting and cozy, don’t you think? Great for relaxing!
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- HOUSE PLAN 940-00020 – This fabulous Colonial house design features amazing curb appeal on the exterior and a large family friendly interior layout. Approximately 6,858 square feet of living space is found in the home’s interior and there are an additional 1,050 square feet in the overhead bonus room.
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- Light colors create a very open feel in this living room | Greenwood MN