Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Everygirl Co-founder Danielle Moss Chicago Apartment Tour | The Everygirl
- Designer Lauren McGrath shares her tips on maximizing a small-scale apartment | archdigest.com
- Urban Dwellers Will Rejoice in This Striking Loft Apartment | @andwhatelse
- Photo of the dogs and handers who earned new CGC and/or TDI titles April 19. If you would like to get involved with dog therapy service, us…
- The Dialogue of Touch: Developmental Play Therapy
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.
- Take one part of the worlds oldest spiritual system (shamanism), mix in one part of one of the worlds most popular spiritual cultures (the Celts), and bring it up to date by blending in modern for
- Cambridge historian James Campbell has spent the last three years touring the globe with architectural photographer Will Pryce, to document and research the worlds most magnificent libraries.
- Two intriguing introductions to the fascinating worlds of ants and pigs, with a specially written easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations.Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, the Aztecs, wolves, ships and living in space. $4.99
- Rooms That Prove Black Built-in Bookcases Are the Next Big Thing
- Built-in dog crate area. A pet door to the yard would make it ideal.
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.