Photo via: dogschooling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picking apples this weekend? Check out this NEW TITLE from Usborne Books and More: Secrets of the Apple Tree . Who lives around the apple tree? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . From worms wriggling among the roots, to birds nesting high in the branches, the hidden wonders of this amazing habitat are revealed.
- Rudy at work during our December 2012 holiday program
- Dry ice generated fog covered the floor during one of the drills in our holiday program Sunday, Dec 4.
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~ The Summer Reading program is just one example of a successful program put on by Public Libraries. I loved having fun ways to branch out into the community and discover all the resources offered.
- The dogs assignment — find his toy in one of the wrapped packages.
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- “In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.” ― Mortimer J. Adler
- What is life like on a space station? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . What do the astronauts do in space? What do they eat? Where do they sleep? What do they wear? Each page-turn will take you another step forward on this exciting tour of a space station.
- These dogs came to listen at a literacy night program at Shepherd Blvd Elementary School June 17, 2014
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- An 8-day hitch at our holiday program dress rehearsal
- See how we made over one familys home office with dual desks and LOTS of shelving.