Photo via: zillow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- (Photo: AP / Jacob Harris, file) Evangelist Billy Graham gets a kiss from his wife Ruth, on arrival in New York on the ocean liner Queen Elizabeth, in this March 29, 1960 file photo, after a two and a half month tour of Africa and the Middle East. Graham, who surrendered dreams of missionary work in Tibet to marry a suitor who became the worlds most renowned evangelist, died Thursday, June 14, 2007. She was 87.
- Built-ins at the stair landing in 4 Bed House Plan 24362TW ~2,800 sq. ft. with walkout basement Architectural Designs, readywhenyouare
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- This is the library of the Biltmore House, built by George Washington Vanderbilt II. It is the largest privately owned home in the United States with 135,000 square feet and 250 rooms.
- What is Life Tested™? We listen to our customers to ensure our homes are built for how you live your life. From functional designs and innovative features, everything we do is Life Tested.™
- Beautiful wood paneling, built-in bookcases with storage, black fireplace surround, oversized red chaise lounge and last, but not least, splendid windows. Positively grand.
- The annual Dogwood Festival, on Fairfields Greenfield Hill features musical entertainment, a fine art show, refreshments and the sale of crafts, jewelry, and plants.
- Life is Better at the Lake wood sign Hand by ExpressionsWallArt, $39.00
- Luxury Home in Encino for sale. 818-484-8008.
- 25 Stunning Home Libraries That Are a Book Lovers Dream | Architectural Digest
- Longtime fans of Vitaly may recognize this design, as it is based on one of our early wood pieces. Now made entirely from stainless steel, the new-and-improved Alpen pendant features a randomized geom