Photo via: shopswell.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 great historical books about the Victorian era, including a mix of historical fiction novels and historical nonfiction.
- The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books Mark Twain said, “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Looking for something to read? We compiled our favorite mystery books. We know sometimes you just need a good mystery book to read. Find out what top 10 mystery book thrillers we recommend you read next!
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.
- 15 historical fiction books set in Ancient Egypt, including Nefertiti by Michelle Moran.
- would love to be here on a rainy afternoon. Curled up with a book and some hot tea or coffee…music playing in the background…~Paula
- Oh good… my books are here! lol
- “In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.” ― Mortimer J. Adler
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- 8 historical fiction books about the Tudor reign, including books from Philippa Gregory and Alison Weir.
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …