Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Professor Richard A. Mackseys personal library: from The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books
- 10 Online Places to Find Amazing Rare and Collectible Books for Your Home Library
- Well, hello, beautiful living room! This home library set up is amazing. So many shelves full of books, and so many wonderful cozy places to curl up and read!
- Library of the Istituto delle Scienze, Palazzo Poggi, Bologna, Italy]
- bibliothèque Random de MDF ITALIA. L81,6 x P25 x H216,3 cm – 1.678 € chez The Conran Shop
- Champagne Kaleidoscope » A design and travel lifestyle blog » Gifts For Our Furry Friends This Holiday
- The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books
- The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books Mark Twain said, “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
- You can never have enough books, or cozy places to read them
- This living room is totally home goals. Comfy places to sit, intriguing wall cut outs, and lots and lots of shelves full of books to read! Plus, I love navy accents!
- Internal view of the the Joanina Library (Biblioteca Joanina), the Baroque library of the University of Coimbra.
- This persons amazing home library: | The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books