Photo via: archello.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staircase bookcase for Christmas! http://www.littleheartsbooks.com
- Ikea Bookcase Turned Bar – bar crafted from an Ikea Lack Shelving Unit by turning it on its side and adding legs. Not only does the DIY piece look great, but it has a quite functional wide surface for mixing cocktails and four compartments for storing glasses and other supplies.
- Love the art hung on the bookcase…
- Coolest idea ever! Bookcase stair rail banister!
- Add feet and wallpaper to a cheap bookcase – must do!
- The steel bookcase with ladder is both functional and a signature piece; the Victorian clock underlines the “public space” feel.
- Follow this exploded diagram when building the floor to ceiling bookcase.
- Hidden door in bookcase between bedroom and study/library
- pipe corner bookcase design
- Amazing bookcase designed by architect Gianni Botsford.
- bookcase – with iron doors.