Photo via: mnn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Fabulous Bookstore Livraria Lello e Irmão in Portugal
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- The oldest bookstore in the World (1732): The Bertrand Bookstore, Lisbon. Portugal
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Amazing Stairs at Lello Bookstore in Potugal
- This office features a lush red-and-blue Turkey carpet and a wingback chair covered in one of David Hicks iconic textiles | domino.com
- Staircase Painting Ideas Transforming Boring Wooden Stairs with Cool Designs
- How We Built Our Library Bookshelves- this is a great tutorial on how to build bookshelves, and a great blog site for interior Design.
- Bloomsbury Street Bookstore, London, England a different kind of library: www.hokustory.com
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!
- Hello, gorgeous staircase! This is so lovely. I love how it’s made from wood. It really adds to the natural vibe of the space especially w/ all the gorgeous plants!