Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- The Reading Nook – leather chairs
- Great use of space for a room that has to double as both office and guest room.
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- I love this office space! Not only does it serve as a mini library, but it’s also got a floating desk and shelves! Such a great design.
- What a lovely office! That is such a great shelving unit, perfect for storing all the books you could ever want. Plus, all that wonderful natural lighting is awesome!
- Vintage Library: Floor to ceiling bookshelves with a libary ladder, a Tiffany style lamp, and a cozy leather chair to curl up and read. Perfection. Photo Credit: One Kind Design
- Multiple desks in your home office. This is a great idea for more work space for you and your family.
- Great home office setting! For when multiple people are working from home, or kids studying…
- houzz.com : bookshelves in hallways – warm, cozy, inviting and practical use of space. love.