Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend 😀 Today this is our inspirational quote 👊🏻 A3 art print.
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- I wish I had a home library like this. ..
- IKEA BOXES BOOKCASE I wish I had the room!
- I would love to sit here on a Friday or Saturday evening and read. Let everybody else have the clubs and bars.
- i will die happy if i can have a wall in my home like this.
- Reading on a rainy day, but end up change the books to old album of my high school mate
- 50 Rainy Day Activities – More great ideas for a learning experience. This is SOLD OUT, but check the other great crafts and activities selections.
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- This is a wonderful studio office! That face on the wall would definitely make sure that I was actually getting my work done and not getting too distracted!
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- This is more like book porn, I would love to spend a day in one of these libraries