Photo via: fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Classic Victorian, love it all but definitely too big. Probably want it a bit more country for a more open layout though —— Second Floor Plan of Country Victorian House Plan 57563
- I love the ladder…but it would probably be a toy in my house:) Agree. I like it too but would be used as a toy by my boys. Love all the globes on the top of the shelf.
- The Old Library of the Dutch House of Representatives, The…
- This is the library of the Biltmore House, built by George Washington Vanderbilt II. It is the largest privately owned home in the United States with 135,000 square feet and 250 rooms.
- Cat tree – for real. This would look great in the house, much more decorative than the carpet towers sold at the pet centers, and the kitties seem to be enjoying it! Craft store tree, handyman platforms, totally do-able.
- Hendre House (Country Life Archive) Love the green striped wallpapers.
- I love my house, but if I ever expanded, this would be the room were expanding for.
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!
- Get Inspired, visit: www.myhouseidea.com myhouseidea interiordesign interior interiors house home design architecture decor homedecor luxury decor love follow archilovers casa weekend archdaily beautifuldestinations
- Hello, gorgeous staircase! This is so lovely. I love how it’s made from wood. It really adds to the natural vibe of the space especially w/ all the gorgeous plants!
- I love this office space! Not only does it serve as a mini library, but it’s also got a floating desk and shelves! Such a great design.
- Open but defined. Love it!