Photo via: dogschooling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Moss, the father of our three Border Collies is an accomplished herding dog, but on this day the sheep were across the road grazing. He demonstrated his talent with the family rooster.
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- billy graham reading from isaiah 33:2- O Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee; be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.
- Baby Animals is part of an exciting reading series for young children, with lots of pictures and very simple, easy text. $4.99
- I actually did this in a home I owned and I never regretted it! One thing pinning has taught me is that I am NOT a pastel kind of gal. NOPE, it is right to the rich dramatic jewel tones for ME!!
- A brightly colored, high-contrast, touchy-feely book for babies. Delightful to share, this book will engage even a tiny babys attention and as babies grow they will love to trace their fingers around the tactile finger trails. This series is designed to be used from birth. Babies will be mesmerized by the bright pictures and tactile trails as in this vibrant board book. $12.99
- This finger-printing book includes simple, step-by-step instructions for lots of pictures and scenes to create using only fingerprints, and a multi-coloured ink pad is attached to the side of the book, so no extra materials are required. Encourages creativity and manual dexterity. $15.99
- Sometimes our dogs work as a team for performances with lights, music, costumes for service organizations. This was a demonstration for friends from Scotland.
- An introduction to coding for complete beginners, this friendly and accessible book will teach children the basics of Scratch (a free, online program developed by MIT which is widely used in elementary schools), allowing them to get inside the code of their computer and create simple games and animations on screen. $14.99
- 5 Simple Tips for Going Paperless in your Kitchen. Its much easier and more convenient than you think! The organization is key. Great home idea here.
- A subdued colour scheme in the dining room is created using soft black, grey and ecru repeat pattern stenciling, our hot pink flamingo adds a splash of colour.
- home office. love the canvas prints. could totally do this with our engagements and wedding pictures!