Photo via: hydrofloors.be
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- You will be amazed at the level of luxury combined with a true family friendly livable floor plan. 5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 15,923 square feet, 10 acre lot that can accommodate 3 more buildings. Rare flat, grassy, fenced backyard. Indoor pool, golf simulator, over-the-top theater room, sports bar with 4 TVs, pizza oven, heated porches! zillow
- Engaging, interactive board book, specially designed for very young children, full of vivid colors, stylish illustrations and friendly animals. Simple slider mechanisms allow a picture to be transformed. Little children will love making the animals move around or reveal themselves by manipulating the simple sliders. $14.99
- Swimming pool made to look like a stream/river/pond. So simple. Love the swing!!
- An introduction to coding for complete beginners, this friendly and accessible book will teach children the basics of Scratch (a free, online program developed by MIT which is widely used in elementary schools), allowing them to get inside the code of their computer and create simple games and animations on screen. $14.99
- Cordelia LOVE this book! Totally inspirational 🙂 I ordered extra copies last night. paperback $6.99, hardcover $12.99, plush doll $14.99, Sets (only available through me): paperback and plush doll $20, hardcover and plush doll $25 If you need them shipped, add $6 or if in the Madison area, we can meet up with no shipping costs. You can also find them on-line at: http://s3467.myubam.com/search?q=cordelia
- A pocket-sized book packed full of fun, mind-bending puzzles and games. Children can put their brain power to the test by figuring out a pattern puzzle, doing space sums on Saturn and solving riddles. Full of colorful illustrations and space to draw, color and complete the brain teasers, this book is perfect for long journeys and other quiet times. Includes a page of answers at the back of the book.
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- YA books to read for young adults and adults. These are the perfect books to read if you like Divergent or The Hunger Games.
- This deceptively simple daisy stencil can be used to create a retro look or a contemporary feel depending on the colour choice. Pull together a group of objects from different eras to make an individual and eclectic display.
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.