Photo via: media.bookbub.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Looking for your next great read? Obsessed with reading books in order? Novelist is for you!
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!
- Books can take up a lot of space–this is a great way to use your square footage to its fullest potential
- How to make a wall clock with books – great idea for a library or a book lover!
- Cannot get enough of these bookcases that are so big that you need a ladder to get to all of your books.
- Great books make the best of friends. libraries books read
- 191 Likes, 40 Comments – J E A N I N E S T O K E R (@thestokerhouse) on Instagram: “Raise your hand if you love a great find! I went to Ikea today to pick up a few placemats and…”
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!