Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a great idea for a safe place to hide in case of intruders. You could even set it up so you could lock yourself in if needed.
- ~~~CHAPTER 3~~~ Who doesnt want to look Librarian Chic??
- Im a little obsessed with the idea of a whole wall covered in books. But my own little library loft? Brilliant. Really tall ceilings
- Who doesnt love secret hidden doorways? ngrimes
- “I am deliberate and afraid of nothing.” – Audre Lorde (1934-1992), Caribbean-American writer and activist who set out to confront issues of racism in feminist thought.
- Ikea Bookcase Turned Bar – bar crafted from an Ikea Lack Shelving Unit by turning it on its side and adding legs. Not only does the DIY piece look great, but it has a quite functional wide surface for mixing cocktails and four compartments for storing glasses and other supplies.
- Wrap the couch in bookcases instead of using end tables. I love this idea! Great way to cover up the back of the couch that shouldnt be seen anyways.
- Oh! This is a wonderful library! I love how the shelves are not only used for books, but for vases and other things. Really keeps the space open and lovely!
- Hello, gorgeous staircase! This is so lovely. I love how it’s made from wood. It really adds to the natural vibe of the space especially w/ all the gorgeous plants!
- ONLY use this and it leaves floor spotless. (Heavy duty floor cleaner recipe: ¼ cup white vinegar 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap ¼ cup baking soda 2 gallons tap water, very warm.) It leaves everything smelling amazing.
- Cat tree – for real. This would look great in the house, much more decorative than the carpet towers sold at the pet centers, and the kitties seem to be enjoying it! Craft store tree, handyman platforms, totally do-able.
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.