Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bookshelf slides out to reveal more storage tucked into the slanted roof area. A great idea for a SMALL (rather than a Tiny) House 🙂
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- How to make a wall clock with books – great idea for a library or a book lover!
- Skull Brush/Pen Holder, Skull, Office Organiser, Human Blue Skull, Skull Figurine, Office Decor, Gift for Her, Hodi Home Decor, Human Skull, on Etsy, $26.00
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Multiple desks in your home office. This is a great idea for more work space for you and your family.
- 5 Simple Tips for Going Paperless in your Kitchen. Its much easier and more convenient than you think! The organization is key. Great home idea here.
- I have always loved when people have shelves above their doorways, because that means more space for books! Such a great home decor element!
- Great home office setting! For when multiple people are working from home, or kids studying…
- Above the wall in the dining room!! I would love a library like this in my home, the contrast of colours is great too!
- Great idea for pet owners – a dog bath in the utility room!