Photo via: thecavenderdiary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Learn how to build websites and apps, write code, or start a business.
- How We Built Our Library Bookshelves- this is a great tutorial on how to build bookshelves, and a great blog site for interior Design.
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Hello, gorgeous staircase! This is so lovely. I love how it’s made from wood. It really adds to the natural vibe of the space especially w/ all the gorgeous plants!
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- Oh! This is a wonderful library! I love how the shelves are not only used for books, but for vases and other things. Really keeps the space open and lovely!
- Sears sold everything needed to build this house for a little more than 5K. Look for the post of the finished home!
- The porch wraps around Architectural Designs Luxury House Plan 23660JD. Get over 4,700 square feet of living and up to 3 floors if you build out the attic with Over 50 photos online. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Billy Graham’s 9/11 Message from the Washington National Cathedral
- What is Life Tested™? We listen to our customers to ensure our homes are built for how you live your life. From functional designs and innovative features, everything we do is Life Tested.™
- Greenhouse construction using old windows! Heres how to make it yourself from Our Fairfield Home and Garden!