Photo via: freckledfrogbooks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to get Usborne books – for Free!
- Available from Usborne Books and more. Call Angela Castillo at 512-281-4612 to find out how you can get free books and earn extra money from home.
- Free Books for Hosting a Quick Easy and Fun Usborne Book Party Online! WOOHOO!
- An introduction to coding for complete beginners, this friendly and accessible book will teach children the basics of Scratch (a free, online program developed by MIT which is widely used in elementary schools), allowing them to get inside the code of their computer and create simple games and animations on screen. $14.99
- For National Library Week, were giving away some beautiful Little Free Libraries. Learn how to bring one to your community.
- “In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.” ― Mortimer J. Adler
- Get some FREEBIES just by sharing online. Usborne Books is worth talking about!
- SOCIAL STORIES-This book is part of a delightful series which helps to introduce good habits and good manners. Simple, repetitive text makes this book perfect for sharing. Usborne Books & More. Max and Millie Start School $7.99
- How to make a wall clock with books – great idea for a library or a book lover!
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- A multi-storied library, the likes of which are perfect for any dream home. How could you ever get any reading or work done in a room as beautiful as this?
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!