Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- – Best of Designers Portfolio: Home Offices on HGTV – Landons room – different colors of course, but I like the idea.
- …and went to heaven. YESSS THIS IS MY DREAM! I LOVE THE BOOK SHE IS READING IT…
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- One day, I will die. And fingers crossed I go to heaven, because this… This…
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Between the studs – Built in nook for purses, cell phones, mail! And an outlet on the inside – this is genius.
- Love this, no more having to mow against a fence. And with the stone edging being dug into the ground, you can mow right over it; easy.
- adorable book that introduces young learners to the concept of LARGE numbers, and gives them a way to visualize and appreciate these big numbers…with (spoiler alert) a poster containing ONE MILLION STARS! I LOVE this book! Follow the link for more information and to order! MFW 1st weeks 13, 15
- I actually did this in a home I owned and I never regretted it! One thing pinning has taught me is that I am NOT a pastel kind of gal. NOPE, it is right to the rich dramatic jewel tones for ME!!
- Hello, gorgeous staircase! This is so lovely. I love how it’s made from wood. It really adds to the natural vibe of the space especially w/ all the gorgeous plants!
- Above the wall in the dining room!! I would love a library like this in my home, the contrast of colours is great too!
- Wrap the couch in bookcases instead of using end tables. I love this idea! Great way to cover up the back of the couch that shouldnt be seen anyways.