Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- What a beautiful room! We love the mix of bookshelves and a fireplace in a single dining room. So inviting and cozy, don’t you think? Great for relaxing!
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- In 30 years, when I am retired and can settle down in one place, I want to build this house with my hubby. Its the perfect floorplan: open areas, mudroom, huge garage, wet bar, walk in closets, huge master bath, screened in porch, elevated back deck, lots of kitchen counter space, center fireplace. The list goes on…
- i will die happy if i can have a wall in my home like this.
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- I think Im in love… But Id have it in warm colors… or Dark blue and offset with cream accents….
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- I love how this home office has room for two computer spaces plus a big table space to spread out on! Rule 1 dont talk jk.
- I SOOOOOO! way this library in my dream home!! I have ALWAYS wanted this kind of room!! ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS!!!
- 5 Simple Tips for Going Paperless in your Kitchen. Its much easier and more convenient than you think! The organization is key. Great home idea here.