Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Internal view of the the Joanina Library (Biblioteca Joanina), the Baroque library of the University of Coimbra.
- Biblioteca Joanina. Coimbra (Portugal).
- Biblioteca Joanina, at Coimbra, Portugal bookporn https://scatterbooker.wordpress.com/
- One of the oldest libraries at the heart of Oxfords historic University is Duke Humfreys Library in the Bodleian, which held the primary function as a reading room for maps, music and pre-1641 rare books until 2015
- “ Library of the Abbey in Waldsassen, Bavaria…
- Im a little obsessed with the idea of a whole wall covered in books. But my own little library loft? Brilliant. Really tall ceilings
- Achtung: Decke Weiß, Wand in hellem Beige. so wirkt das weiße Sofa viel besser und der Warm im gesamten gemütlich.
- Im always looking for something different, so to see this cabinet in such a bright color; I was fascinated.
- 1,483 Likes, 5 Comments – @blueeyedbiblio on Instagram: “im home for the summer, i made it though my sophomore year of college!!!! im just so ready to…”
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Linderman Library, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Opened in 1878, the Linderman Library was designed by Philadelphia architect Addison Hutton, who modeled the Venetian architecture after the British Museum in London.
- Cambridge University Library room(Top best high great universities that I focus on(University of Cambridge for example) send me “ACCEPTANCE LETTERS”; THEY WANT ME 😀 ) THIS IS CALLING ME