Photo via: ca-mg6.mail.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- This peaceful book nook. | 22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworms Dream Home
- Goddess tarot deck by Kris Waldherr
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- “ Library of the Abbey in Waldsassen, Bavaria…
- Billy Graham’s 9/11 Message from the Washington National Cathedral
- The Old Library of the Dutch House of Representatives, The…
- Skull Brush/Pen Holder, Skull, Office Organiser, Human Blue Skull, Skull Figurine, Office Decor, Gift for Her, Hodi Home Decor, Human Skull, on Etsy, $26.00
- Washi Tape for Door
- Any book by Octavia Butler. Any one.
- Laptops to Lullabies: Easy DIY sofa tables