Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “ Library of the Abbey in Waldsassen, Bavaria…
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Stockholm Library, Sweden … Book & Visit SWEDEN now via www.nemoholiday.com or as alternative you can use sweden.superpobyt.com …. For more option please visit holiday.superpobyt.com
- Make words with your home library furniture …
- The Old Library of the Dutch House of Representatives, The…
- This would be amazing in a home library. If it were possible to add a cushion to the bottom to lounge on – perfection!
- One of the oldest libraries at the heart of Oxfords historic University is Duke Humfreys Library in the Bodleian, which held the primary function as a reading room for maps, music and pre-1641 rare books until 2015
- This magnificent space is part of the Austrian National Library, located in the imperial Hofburg Palace in Vienna
- Looks like Belles library from Beauty and the Beast… I would be in there for days on end
- Riggs Library, one of the few remaining cast iron libraries in the United States, was Georgetown Universitys main library from 1891 to 1970 architecture books
- ~~~CHAPTER 4~~~ The library serves the community and will continue to grow, expand and find new ways to engage in a technology centered society.